To find books by title, author, or subject, search our Library Catalog.
Most books at the Library of the Health Sciences are shelved by the
National Library of Medicine Classification system. Books written specifically for nursing are usually classified "WY". Here is a select list of where you can find books related to nursing:
- QS Anatomy.
- QT Physiology.
- QU 145 Nutrition.
- QV Pharmacology.
- QY 1-39 Lab Tests & Procedures.
- QZ Pathology.
- WB 205 Physical Examination.
- WB 340-356 Drug Administration.
- WY 11-11.1 History of Nursing.
- WY 13-15 Reference Works.
- WY 16 Nursing as a Profession.
- WY 17 Atlases. Pictorial Works.
- WY 18-18.2 Nursing Education. Review Books.
- WY 20.5 Research.
- WY 26.5 Informatics.
- WY 31 Statistics. Surveys.
- WY 49 Handbooks.
- WY 85-87 Ethics. Nursing Theory. Psychology of Nursing Care and Nurses.
- WY 100-100.4 Nursing Care, Assessment.
- WY 101-145 Special Fields in Nursing.
- WY 150-170 Medical-Surgical. Geriatrics. Maternal-Child. Pediatrics. Psychiatric. Etc.