We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
the content of this page,
the main menu,
the secondary menu,
the site search form or go to the
the site home page.
Exporting from the new PubMed to RefWorks can be done by following these steps (if you are using Legacy RefWorks follow the first four steps and then scroll down to the next set of instructions):
1) Select all of the citations you want in PubMed.
2) Click on the Save button in PubMed:
3)Under Format, click on PubMed then the Create File button:
4) Try saving the PubMed file onto your computer.
5) In RefWorks, click on the Add icon then Import References:
6) Select the file you want to import.
7) Select the Import button, and then which folder you would like the references to show up in.
Follow the first four steps as above. Then do the following:
In your Legacy RefWorks account, go to References then Import:
Select NLM PubMed format for the Import Filter/Data Source:
Browse on your computer for the file then click on the Import button. The citations should now move into RefWorks.