RefWorks, Legacy RefWorks, EndNote, EndNote Basic, and Zotero are citation management programs. They allow you to:
- Gather references from article databases and library catalogs
- Create and organize a personal database of citations related to your research (often including images and PDFs)
- Generate bibliographies and format manuscripts in a variety of citation styles (MLA, APA, AMA, etc.)
- Transfer references between various citation managers
A citation is an electronic record for a book, journal article, website, film or other published item. It includes the author, title, source (publisher or URL), and date.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for an appointment