About the Health Sciences Gateway
This guide serves as your starting point for information, resources and services related to research and clinical practice in the heatlh sciences.
The UIC library provides these additional research guides for specific disciplines within the health sciences.
Spring 2014 Online Workshops
Health Sciences Librarians are teaching online workshops on the following topics:
- Anatomy Resources Online
- Discovering Nursing Resources
- Evidence Based Medicine Databases
- Finding Tests and Measurements: a 30 Minute Workshop
- How Do You Rate? Assessing your impact using the h-index and beyond
- How to Find Full Text: a 30 minute workshop
- Introduction to Drug Resources
- Intro to Data Management
- NIH Public Access Policy: Meeting Granting Agency Requirements
- PubMed in 30 Minutes
- RefWorks Basics
- RefWorks and Health Sciences Databases
- Streamlining Group Work Using RefWorks and GoogleDocs
- Understanding Open Access
- Using Box
- Using Google Drive
- Web of Science/Scopus
You will need to register for these classes through the Online Workshops website. Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate.
News from UIC's Library of the Health Sciences