About the Health Sciences Gateway
This guide serves as your starting point for information, resources and services related to research and clinical practice in the heatlh sciences.
The UIC library provides these additional research guides for specific disciplines within the health sciences.
Fall 2014 Online Workshops
Health Sciences Librarians are teaching online workshops on the following topics:
- Evidence Based Medicine Databases
- Finding Online Health Statistics
- How to Find Full Text: a 30 minute workshop
- How to Find Tests and Measurements
- Ovid Workshop
- Point–of–Care Tools on the Go: a 30 minute workshop
- PubMed in 30 Minutes
- RefWorks and Health Sciences Databases
- RefWorks Basics
- Streamlining Group Work Using RefWorks and GoogleDocs
- Web of Science/Scopus
- What is Summon?
Workshop Series for Nursing
You will need to register for these classes through the Online Workshops website. Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate.
News from UIC's Library of the Health Sciences