Welcome to Mobile Medicine @ UIC!
This guide is designed to help you discover medical resources that are available for your mobile device.
If you have a health science app recommendation for any mobile device, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it for inclusion in our resource lists.
The following icons have been used throughout:
Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
All mobile devices with a browser
ClinicalKey Mobile App
ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine that supports clinical decisions by making it easier to find and apply relevant knowledge. This resources contains a wealth of resources from journals and medical textbooks for over 30+ medical specialites.
To get ClinicalKey on your device:
1. Access ClinicalKey from Databases A-Z on your computer.
2. Click the Register link in top right corner of the ClinicalKey toolbar.
3. Register for a personal account using your UIC email address for the Email Address option.
4. Confirm your account via your UIC Email Account.
6. Enter your registered Username and Password to access the content on the ClinicalKey App.
- To access to ClinicalKey content, you will need to be connected to WiFi or mobile data.