Welcome to Mobile Medicine @ UIC!
This guide is designed to help you discover medical resources that are available for your mobile device.
If you have a health science app recommendation for any mobile device, please email email@example.com. We will review it for inclusion in our resource lists.
Clinical Pharmacology Mobile provides up-to-date, peer-reviewed, clinically-relevant drug content.
This app is available for iOS and Android devices.
1. Download Elsevier Clinical Pharmacology from the following:
2. Use the link below to access Clinical Pharmacology on a laptop or computer.
3. On the top left of the screen in Clinical Pharmacology, click "Register"*
4. Access your UIC Email to locate the email from Elsevier Clinical Key to activate your remote access account.*
5. Access the Clinical Pharmacology App on your mobile device and log in with your Clinical Pharmacology (or Clinical Key) username and password.
*If you already have a Clinical Key remote access account, you do not need to register for a new account. You will be able to log in with your Clinical Key account to Clinical Pharmacology.
- With your remote log in to Clinical Pharmacology, you will be able to access content for 180 days. To reactivate your access, you will need to log into Clinical Pharmacology using the Library links provided above and logging in with your personal remote access account.
The following icons have been used throughout:
Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
All mobile devices with a browser