I am the library liaison to the UIC School of Public Health and its greater community in Chicago. Please contact me if you need help with the library. I will answer your question or refer you to the proper resource. Here are some ideas of how I can help:
- Getting started with a literature review for your capstone or dissertation
- Developing a search strategy before you start a research paper
- A basic introduction to what the library can offer you
- Finding a particular citation
- Locating statistics, datasets, demographic information, or government documents
- Requesting a book or article (even when the library doesn't own it)
- Navigating library databases such as PubMed, CINAHL, etc.
- Using RefWorks or Zotero to save your references & format into any citation style
I'm here to save you time, so please don't hesitate to contact me!