It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Your browser is unsupported
We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or
AccessMedicine, an online resource, provides searchable full text of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Hurst's the Heart, The Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease, selected Lange texts, Current Medical Diagnoses and Treatment, Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2002, Clinical Pharmacology and Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests. The texts are frequently updated. The AccessMedicine suite also has an "In the News" section and a "Resource Center" for selected topics.
Independent medical evidence on which to base clinical treatment decisions.
The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases that contain independent evidence on which to base clinical treatment decisions.
* Cochrane Reviews, aka Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
* Other Reviews, aka Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
* Clinical Trials; aka Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
* Methods Studies, aka Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR)
* Technology Assessments, aka Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA)
* Economic Evaluations, aka National Health Service (NHS) Economic Evaluation Database (NHSEED)
* Cochrane Groups, aka About the Cochrane Collaboration
DynaMed is an evidence-based information resource used by physicians around the world to answer clinical questions quickly and easily. DynaMed includes thousands of topics covering emergency medicine, cardiology, oncology, infectious diseases, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology and much more.
The Journal Citation Reports is a unique resource for journal evaluation, using citation data drawn from over 8,400 scholarly and technical journals worldwide. JCR Web shows the relationship between citing and cited journals in a clear, easy-to-use framework.
Scopus contains over 20,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide with 49 million records, 78% with abstracts. It Includes over 5.3 million conference papers and provides 100% Medline coverage with interoperability with ScienceDirect, Engineering Village and Reaxys,