Fall 2014 Online Workshops
Health Sciences Librarians are teaching online workshops on the following topics:
- Evidence Based Medicine Databases
- Finding Online Health Statistics
- How do you rate? Assessing your impact using the h-index and beyond
- How to Find Full Text: a 30 minute workshop
- How to Find Tests and Measurements
- NIH Public Access Policy: Meeting Granting Agency Requirements
- Ovid Workshop
- Point–of–Care Tools on the Go: a 30 minute workshop
- PubMed in 30 Minutes
- RefWorks and Health Sciences Databases
- RefWorks Basics
- Scholarly Publishing: What you need to know & Using Copyrighted material responsibly.
- Start an Open Access Journal using Journals@UIC
- Streamlining Group Work Using RefWorks and GoogleDocs
- Understanding Open Access
- Web of Science/Scopus
- What is Summon?
Workshop Series for Nursing
You will need to register for these classes through the Online Workshops website. Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate.
Create your own citation database and quickly build bibliographies with RefWorks.
E-Journals at UIC
Clinical Resource Tutorial
Ask a Librarian
“Books and More”
Research and Subject Guides
Clinical Tools (ACP Pier,Clinical Evidence,DynaMed,Essential Evidence Plus,First Consult,JBI Connect, MD Consult,Nursing Reference Center,Rehabilitation Reference Center,Stat!Ref Online: Electronic Medical Library,Up to Date)
E-Books and Multimedia
Patient Care & Education
M1, M2, M3, M4
Link to the YouTube Version