I have worked at the UIC Library of the Health Sciences in a variety of capacities since 1997. I currently have responsibilities in the Access and Technical Services Department and the Special Collections Department. I have an MLS degree from Indiana University.
My librarianship interests are in the areas of resource sharing and the discovery and access of special collections material.
• Cancelled requests:a study of interlibrary loan requests for items held in a medical library collection. Med Ref Serv Q. 2004 Fall;23(3):17-23.
• Brookings Institution. Entry in: Encyclopedia of Health Services Research. Sage, 2009.
• Electronic Resource Review: HathiTrust. J Med Libr Assoc. 2011 April; 99(2): 177–178.
• Electronic Resource Review: Medical Heritage Library. J Med Libr Assoc. 2012 July; 100(3): 231.
• Large scale book and journal digitization projects and interlibrary service: opening the discussion. J Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery and Electronic Reserves. Jan-Jun 2015, Vol 25 (1/2): 39-42.
A Philosopher's Medical Utopias: Ernst Bloch and the History of Medicine. Medical Library Association History of the Health Sciences Section, 2008 Annual Meeting.
Convenor, Medical Library Association Resource Sharing Special Interest Group