- You do not need to register with INDIGO to browse collections. See Help for directions on searching collections.
- Registered users can subscribe to a collection (to receive e-mail when new items become available) and can be authorized to submit items to a collection. If you are a member of the UIC community and you’re interested in having a collection in INDIGO or in being authorized to submit to one, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to some collections are limited to current members of the UIC community. An active UIC net ID and password are required to access these collections.
- To register:
1. On the left side of the screen, select Register. Note: If you are a current UIC student, staff, or faculty member, you may log in using your Net-ID and password and do not need to create an account. However, you do need to log in to register.
2. If you are a UIC student or faculty member, you may log in using your Net-ID and password.
3. You will be sent an email missage containing a special URL, or "token". When you visit this URL, you will need to fill out some simple information:
Having touble of a question? Please contact email@example.com