We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
the content of this page,
the main menu,
the secondary menu,
the site search form or go to the
the site home page.
Reserve a Seat at the UIC Library
1. Go to Register for a Seat
2. Click "Reserve" button
3. In the options, select location, then select category, then click "Show Availability" button
4. If booking in advance, select appropriate date
5. Select any seat that has a status of available.
6. Choose the length of your reservation using the lower dropdown menu.
7.Click "Submit Times" button
8.Login using your UIC NetID and Password
9. Review the terms and conditions, then click "Continue" button.
10. Enter First Name, Last Name and uic.edu email, then click "Submit My Booking" button. Important: Until this point, your reservation is not complete.
11. You should receive an email with your reservation confirmation.
Some tips for reservations
1. Do NOT use your back button, this can confuse the system and make it lose your reservation
2. Choose your options in order to see available seats, Location, then Seat
3. You do not need to reserve a printer or circulation spot if you have reserved a seat in the library
4. A reservation defaults to 30 minutes in most cases, to extend or reduce a reservation, click the dropdown box on the lower half of the screen
5. Make sure to check your email for your reservation information
Register for a Seat
Daley Library Map(PDF)
LHS Chicago Map(PDF)