Fall 2014 Online Workshops
Health Sciences Librarians are teaching online workshops on the following topics:
- Evidence Based Medicine Databases
- Finding Online Health Statistics
- How do you rate? Assessing your impact using the h-index and beyond
- How to Find Full Text: a 30 minute workshop
- How to Find Tests and Measurements
- NIH Public Access Policy: Meeting Granting Agency Requirements
- Ovid Workshop
- Point–of–Care Tools on the Go: a 30 minute workshop
- PubMed in 30 Minutes
- RefWorks and Health Sciences Databases
- RefWorks Basics
- Scholarly Publishing: What you need to know & Using Copyrighted material responsibly.
- Start an Open Access Journal using Journals@UIC
- Streamlining Group Work Using RefWorks and GoogleDocs
- Understanding Open Access
- Web of Science/Scopus
- What is Summon?
Workshop Series for Nursing
You will need to register for these classes through the Online Workshops website. Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate.