ENG 161: Identity and Culture
- Last Updated Oct 14, 2014
This is the research guide for Professor Saha's ENG 161 course on identity and culture.
ENG 161: Poverty in America
- Last Updated Oct 20, 2014
This is a research guide created for Professor Gemmel's ENG 161 course.
English 161: Popular Music and Politics
- Last Updated Mar 6, 2014
This is the research guide for Dr. Glomski's ENG 161 class.
English 161: Writing about Film
- Last Updated Jul 14, 2014
- Last Updated Nov 21, 2014
From Paper to Pixels: Using Google Forms for Classroom Collaboration and Assessment
- Last Updated Sep 16, 2014
Gender and Women's Studies
- Last Updated Oct 30, 2014
Model World Conference on Women's and Girls Rights
- Last Updated Nov 27, 2013
Research guide for South Shore College International Prep School Campus Day at UIC.
- Last Updated Oct 9, 2014
A guide to research for photography, and resources for digital imaging.
UIC Faculty Profile: Annie Pho
- Last Updated Feb 12, 2014