- Last Updated Aug 22, 2014
MBT Research Projects
- Last Updated Oct 29, 2013
This is a list of the MBT research projects at the Rockford Campus. These may be checked out from the front desk.
- Last Updated Mar 14, 2014
A compilation of resources for researchers, faculty, and students in the Medical Biotechnology Program.
- Last Updated Aug 25, 2014
This guide has links to databases, evidence-based practice tools, journal feeds, and more.
Nursing 515 EBP 1: Theoretical Foundations for Evidence-Based Practice
- Last Updated Aug 24, 2014
Nursing 526 Nursing Inquiry One
- Last Updated Aug 23, 2014
Guide for Students enrolled in Nursing 526
- Last Updated Nov 22, 2013
- Last Updated Jul 29, 2014
Databases, clinical tools and calculators, textbooks and other resources for Pharmacy
Rockford Special Collections
- Last Updated Jan 31, 2014
Books, pamphlets, photos, and other items stored in the Lucas case at CLHS-Rockford.
UIC Library Faculty Profile: Kelly O'Brien, Regional Assistant Librarian and Assistant Professor
- Last Updated Jul 31, 2014