Create your own citation database and quickly build bibliographies with RefWorks.
Spring 2013 Online Workshops
Health Sciences Librarians are teaching online workshops on the following topics:
- Advanced Searching for Nurses
- Health Sciences Library Resources on Your Mobile Phone
- How to Find Full Text: a 30 minute workshop
- Increasing Your Impact and Retaining Your Rights
- Introduction to Drug Resources
- Library 101 for Nurses
- Measuring Your Impact. The H–Index Journal Impact Factors and Beyond
- NIH Public Access Policy: Meeting Granting Agency Requirements
- Online Anatomy Resources
- PubMed for Nurses
- Understanding Open Access
- Which is the Best Health Sciences Database for Me?
You will need to register for these classes through the the Online Workshops website. Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate.