LHS-Chicago: (312) 996-2759
IM: raszewr99 (AOL, GoogleTalk, Yahoo)
LHS- Peoria: (309) 671-8491
CLHS-Rockford: (815) 395-5658
LHS-Urbana: (217) 244-0607
Nursing Tips and Tricks Blog
This blog is for the UIC Nursing community. It gives tips on using databases and RefWorks and shares useful websites and other resources.
Nursing 526 Sessions
NURSING 526 Online Library Sessions Spring 2015
Classes will be held in Blackboard Collaborate. Please click on the link of the class you would like to attend about 10 minutes before it starts. You will be prompted to install the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher if you have not installed that already. Please click on this link to test your browser to make sure Blackboard Collaborate will be compatible.
Please contact a librarian if you would prefer to do an in person session or if you are unable to attend these sessions due to your work schedule.
NURSING 526 Nursing Inquiry Schedule
Monday, January 26th, 5:00-6:00pm (Rebecca)
Tuesday, January 27th, 10:00-11:00am (Kelly)
Thursday, January 29th, 12:00-1:00pm (Emily)
The following classes require enrollment. Please go to the Online Workshops page to register.
Course Reserves/Blackboard & More
Other Nursing Research & Subject Guides
- APN Library Guide
- DNP Project Resource Guide
- Nursing 101
- Nursing 322 - Introduction to Nursing Research and Statistics for Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing 515 EBP 1: Theoretical Foundations for Evidence-Based Practice
- Nursing 518-Population-Focused Interventions in Primary Care
- Nursing 526 Nursing Inquiry One
- Nursing 528-Health, Environment and Systems
- Nursing Epidemiology & Public Health
- Nursing Theory
- SALUD UIC
- Transcultural Nursing