Ask a Health Sciences Librarian
- LHS-Chicago: (312) 996-9163
- LHS-Peoria: (309) 671-8491
- CLHS-Rockford: (815) 395-5650
- LHS-Urbana: (217) 244-0607
Text a Librarian
773-442-2757 Send a text (SMS) message from your mobile phone to the number listed above Monday-Friday from 11am-4pm.
Chat with a librarian (Mon-Fri 11am-4pm)
About this Guide
This guide was developed as a portal for information resources in support of the M2 Epidemiology Community Health Project.
Once you have identified our project partner and problem/issue, this guide will direct you to resources for data, background information, literature review, needs assessments, sample projects and consumer health education materials.
Define the Issue
- What information do you need; what questions need be asked?
- Needs Assessments
- Model Programs
- Identify key concepts using focused/specific terms
- Barriers/Risk Factors
- Consider alternative words or phrases for each concept
- Do the research
- Data & Statistics
- Literature Review
- Needs Assessment
- Programs or projects as models