Disability services navigation
Last Updated: Aug 5, 2014
- Access Physiotherapy
AccessPhysiotherapy provides access to textbooks, modalities, videos and other resources for physical therapy students, educators, and those in practice seeking to maintain certification. Limited to 4 simultaneous users.
- Acland's Video Atlas of Human Anatomy
The Video Atlas was originally intended to be used by individual medical and dental students. Because of its realism, simple language, and three-dimensional quality, the Video Atlas has become popular with students and teachers in many other fields and also with people not on a professional learning path who are looking for information about human anatomy.
- Anatomy & Physiology Revealed
An interactive cadaver dissection experience via Access Physiotherapy from McGraw-Hill.
- Anatomy Atlases
Anatomy Atlases is a digital library of anatomy information curated by Ronald A. Bergman, Ph.D.
- AnatomyLab.com Learning Resources
Click to identify quizes.
- Dartmouth Medical School Department of Anatomy
- Free Medical Books
A list of links created by Daniel Sigulem, Paulo L. Salomão and Maykon Andersom Pires de Novaisto of books and medical resources dealing with topics like anatomy, embryology, neuroanatomy and more.
- Get Body Smart
- Healthline Human Body Maps
A simple, portable anatomy atlas of the face, neck, chest, abdomen, and pelvis. Available for free from the iTunes App Store.
- Instant Anatomy Audio Podcasts
- Open-i Image Search
Search images and figures featured in biomedical articles from full text collections such as PubMed Central.
- The Bartleby.com edition of Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body
Features 1,247 vibrant engravings—many in color—from the classic 1918 publication, as well as a subject index with 13,000 entries ranging from the Antrum of Highmore to the Zonule of Zinn.
- The Secret Life of the Brain: 3-D Brain Anatomy
- Spongelab Build-A-Body
- The Virtual Autopsy
- The Visible Human Project®
This NLM project's goal is the creation of complete, anatomically detailed, three-dimensional representations of the normal male and female human bodies.
- UC Davis Health System: Neurological Eye Simulator
- The University of Michigan Medical School Dissection Videos
- Winking Skull
WinkingSkull.com is designed to let you study and test yourself on human anatomy. You can gauge your proficiency against a handy timer and see your test results instantly.
- Wisconsin Medical School Dissection Videos
- Yale University School of Medicine: Cranial Nerves
- Zygote Body
Ask a Librarian
LHS-Chicago: (312) 996-9163
LHS-Peoria: (309) 671-8491
CLHS-Rockford: (815) 395-5650
LHS-Urbana: (217) 244-0607
More research help
Chat with a Librarian (IM Reference)